Just a little touch of gold jewelry can create a very striking summer look. Think Jennifer Lopez. You can look drenched in sunlight wearing just one or 2 gold baubles along with the perfect summer hairdo and bare skin with a perfect skin tone.
Then you’ve got it: The “Golden Goddess” look for summer.
A lil’ bit of gold jewelry accentuates the ethereal look of sunlight captured on skin, especially under certain light conditions like at the beach and the indoor nightclubs. The key is not to overdo the look by wearing too many gold pieces-too much is aging.
Here’re the locations where the summer golden look is noticeably exotic-looking:
- At the beach bar in a bikini
- Lounging poolside in a little cover-up
- Clubbing on the hottest night of the summer in a maxi dress that’s just “barely there”
- Driving a convertible wearing a tube top
- Date night with hubbie
Get the Golden Goddess look wearing gold jewelry pieces like these --
- Larger ball studs,
- Long thin chandelier earrings or large thin hoops
- A thin omega necklace, try it without a pendant
- A delicate bangle plus
- A demure anklet
The jewelry’s color is key: High polished with a bright but bronzed gold color is probably better for the Golden Goddess look. Just don’t forget to wear a little gold sparkle in your waterproof makeup, too.