SOME OF THIS EPISODE'S STUNNING JEWELRY:
- Phaedra Parks wore a very impressive coin necklace. The coin looked antique but it could be contemporary Versace jewelry. She wore the statement necklace while in the kitchen feeding hubby a dish of greens and corn.
- Coin jewelry always gets attention and it's very business class.
- Later on, Phaedra wore a 3 circle dramatic statement necklace designed with gold and diamonds.
- Kandi Burruss looked dazzling in a bold gold necklace with 3 strands of different chunky link styles.
- Porsha Stewart wore a delicate diamond round pendant with diamond stations on the chain while she lunched with newcomer Kenya Moore, a former Miss USA.
- Nene Leakes packed color: She wore green turquoise doorknockers with red and white colored gemstone studded hoops to explain why she is above taking the subway in New York.
- Kim wore a massive artisan style statement necklace in burnished and hammered silver with multiple flag tabs.
There were no cheap looking earrings, necklaces or rings in this episode!
I’ve got to tune-in to upcoming episodes to watch the ladies, who are thankfully looking more dressed-up in couture jewelry styles.
Pat Thomas for Jewelrystash until next time…