Monday, November 19, 2012

PHENOMENAL CHANEL JEWELS IN ANNA KARENINA MOVIE

Extraordinary diamond and pearl luxury jewelry from the design house Chanel is a major part of the costume design in the 2012 movie release of "Anna Karenina."

The YouTube video below shows snippets of the mega-million dollar Chanel jewels used as part of the movie's costumes:




The movie's royal jewels appear be worthy of the Russian Tsarina herself, on a day off.

The movie is only 130 minutes.  Tolstoy's novel is 800 pages!


I've been reading Tolstoy's novel for a number of years now. I occasionally pick-up the book and read a few pages, now and then.

 I don't recall vivid descriptions of the characters' period jewelry style.  But perhaps I haven't gotten to that part of the novel yet.  Thank goodness this movie is out so I can get through the story!


Pat Thomas for Jewelrystash until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

ADVICE, INPUT??