Thursday, October 18, 2012

I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE JEWELRY

Once I saw a guy wearing a plate-sized gold scorpion pendant at the auto mechanic at 8 am. I actually wondered what he did for a living. But I figured it out after a moment or two.

FLAG LAPEL PINS

Flag lapel pins send a different, very positive message.

Colorful Flag Lapel Pin-Jewelry with a Message

Flag pins are refined, classy mens jewelry.  They add a colorful touch to any suit jacket.  And they do make me feel patriotic.
Enameled silver, full-color versions are the most endearing to me.  But tri-color all gold flag pins are the classiest and not as expensive as they look.

MENS JEWELRY LIST

I am usually suspicious of men who wear larger or more jewelry than I do.

I usually can only handle a wedding band, a chain necklace and maybe 1 earring, depending on the guy.  Also, there is something very primal about shark tooth or bear claw pendants that I admire.

Flag pins will always be on my mens jewelry list.

Pat Thomas for Jewelrystash until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment

ADVICE, INPUT??