Informal Statistics Online Jewelry Style Sales Cyber Monday 2012
You can use this statistical spotlight of Amazon.com Bestsellers for holiday jewelry gift ideas.
- The average sales price of 18 items was $28.26.
- Prices for 2 items were not listed.
- The median selling price was $24.00 for 18 items.
- The highest sales price was $89.00 for a twisted silver cable bracelet.
- The lowest sales price was $13.50 for a set of 3 silver box neck chains.
- 35% of items were sold were for prices under $20.00 dollars.
- 60% of items were sold for prices of under $30.00.
- Prices for 2 items were not available, so the total per cent is not 100%.
- 2 items were 14k gold
- 12 items were designed with silver (2 items with diamond or colored gemstone designs).
- 5 items were silver-plated
- 1 item’s metal was not described
- Items without prices, no longer available included a double oval silver diamond pendant and a silver cubic zirconia heart pendant.
- Sales included 3 jewelry sets
- The ratings history for these jewelry items ranged from 4.5 to 5 stars for all items.
- The top 20 jewelry styles included: 60% necklaces-12 and 25% earring pairs-5.
- The balance were 1 each bracelet, book/jewelry set and charm.
- The 60% of pendants included 1 set of box chains.
- The 25% of earrings included 1 set of hoops.
- There were no rings in the top 20.
Important Jewelry Statistics Information
Disclosure: These statistics were not generated by or for Amazon.com. I am not affiliated at this date with Amazon.com. I was just curious so I crunched the numbers.
Source: Amazon.com’s “AMAZON BEST SELLERS: Best Sellers in Jewelry Cyber Monday Deals”. Data was retrieved December 1, 2012.
Note: Amazon.com’s prices change hour-to-hour or seemingly minute-to-minute sometimes.
Pat Thomas for Jewelrystash