|AMUSING??? TODDLER'S COLORFUL BEAD JEWELRY|
It’s sparkly, colorful, fun, pretty and to boot, it’s DEADLY. Children’s jewelry can cause serious bodily injury or death. Think twice before buying child-size jewelry and then grow-up: JUST DON’T DO IT.
REPORTS OF CHILDREN’S JEWELRY HAZARDS
- Toxic dyes that are poisonous
- Super magnets that critically injure internal organs
|DANGLING BEAD BRACELET|
KEEP INFORMED ABOUT KIDS' JEWELRY HAZARDSHere’s a link to information on hazards commonly found in children’s toys and jewelry at NIH.gov Make Sure Toys You Buy Are Safe For Tots.
|GIRLS WIRE NECKLACE|