Amazingly, Oprah Winfrey seems to be able to get even more precious and revealing information from celebrities, like Rihanna, Kelsey Grammer and rapper 50 cent, now on her new show “Oprah’s Next Chapter” than on her past show.
I think that some of increased openness has to do with how Oprah’s clothing and jewelry styles have transformed in recent years, encouraging her guests to relax with her.
OPRAH’S NEW JEWELRY STYLE
- Overall it's bold, hot, and trendy,
- She still wears expensive jewelry, it's just not business or formal looking on the show,
- She appears to wear less jewelry than in the past,
- White ceramic timepiece with a large watch dial and a distinctive case that’s extremely thin
- Green jade disc dangle earrings framed with diamonds
- Long red gold teardrop dangle earrings with a floral diamond design
- Bold yellow gold concave circle statement ring
- Long thick gold hoop earrings
- Dark gemstone bead friendship bracelet
- Bold yellow gold cuff bracelets
- Yellow gold domed crystal cabochon statement ring
OPRAH’S NEW CLOTHING STYLES
On the show, Oprah’s clothes trend toward silk and cashmere separates in soft pure colors like lemon yellow, mint green, coral and sky blue. So far, there are none of dramatic reds and purples like in the past. Frankly, the softer pure colors remind me of the colors that Queen Elizabeth wears.
On one episode, Oprah looks classy just wearing a pressed white shirt with jeans.
Overall, she now sports a dressy casual look that’s a very comforting style at the same time.
WAS 5O CENT CRYING?
Rapper 50 cent had made controversial comments to the press about Oprah in the past. But he was very reflective and open during his Oprah interview, almost on the verge of tears.
RE-WRAPPED OPRAH STYLE
Maybe Oprah is just a master interviewer who has gotten better over the years while repackaging and re-wrapping her look at the same time.
Pat Thomas for Jewelrystash until next time…