There’s nothing worse than a dud of a Mothers Day gift that you hate to give because you bought it from a catalog or off TV and it’s too late to return it. As soon as you opened the package, you were underwhelmed: The gift looked nothing like you thought it would.
Problem Solved! Do gift shopping IN PERSON for important events like weddings, graduations, anniversaries and Mothers Day. Here are some important reasons why:
- What you see is what you get;
- You can see the quality and clarity of gemstones before you make a purchase;
- You can get a clearer idea of the size, shape and proportions of a jewelry item;
- You can immediately see whether the workmanship of the jewelry meets your standards.
- Store staff can show you undisplayed merchandise that you may not have thought of before;
- Store staff can provide educational information about gemstones and precious metals;
- They can tell you if a jewelry style is age appropriate; and,
- You can often get better gift wrapping for your bauble.
Sure shopping for jewelry amongst humongous crowds looking for a Mothers Day gift at the mall can seem like a hassle. But your charm of a Mom is worth the absolute best of your efforts.